Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Tarmin revamps 'data-defined' GridBank object software
Tarmin adds platform support and performance enhancements to its GridBank object storage for data analytics and discovery.
- RSNA 2013: Radiology survivors will embrace business intelligence
Radiology departments have morphed from profit centers in the fee-for-service world to ACO cost centers. Could business intelligence bring them back?
- Amazon WorkSpaces: A threat to DaaS providers in the VDI market?
A new DaaS offering grants Amazon admittance into the VDI market; will Amazon WorkSpaces challenge existing DaaS providers?
- Riverbed: Cascade and Steelhead integration boosts app visibility
Riverbed integrates Cascade performance management with Steelhead WAN optimization line for increased visibility from any point on the network.
- IT priorities in 2014 move beyond virtualization to cloud, automation
IT priorities and budgets have shifted toward software, cloud and automation to get the most from data centers in 2014.