Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- How Indian banks are investing in IT
Gartner predicts Indian banks will increase IT spending next year by almost 10% as the Indian government awards more banking licenses
- HP said mobile application security comes up wanting
A recent study by HP found that 9 in 10 iPhone apps have potential vulnerabilities.
- ThreatTrack Security recruiting partners for its channel program
ThreatTrack Security, maker of Vipre antivirus software, is recruiting partners that can handle enterprise installations of more than 2,000 endpoints.
- FDA commissioner keynote highlights 2013 mHealth Summit
Health data security and regulation of mHealth apps will take center stage at the mHealth Summit, highlighted by the FDA commissioner's keynote.
- News briefs: Akamai to acquire Prolexic to mitigate DDoS attacks
This week, Akamai announced its plan to acquire Prolexic to help customers mitigate DDoS attacks, while Google's public IaaS exits beta.
- Website aggregates compromised accounts from several data breaches
A new website built by Troy Hunt enables possible data breach victims to discover compromised accounts from several high-profile breaches.
- BlackBerry enterprise management in focus with CEO letter, BES 10.2
On the heels of an impassioned letter from its new CEO, BlackBerry tells everyone who'll listen that it's still the go-to for EMM with a BES 10 update.
- Silver Peak adds dynamic path options to hybrid WAN users
Silver Peak targets firms with hybrid networks and with features that automatically determine better-performing links through which to send traffic.