Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, December 6, 2013
- CRM trends 2013: A retrospective
The year is almost over, so it's time to look back and reflect on what mattered to the CRM industry in 2013 -- and look ahead to the future.
- ONF Northbound Interface Group chair: No need for standards yet
The ONF's new chair of the Northbound Interface Working Group says there's no need for standards yet, but common interfaces will help developers proliferate.
- Waterbury Hospital turns to PHD Virtual for VM and tape support
Waterbury Hospital in Connecticut needed diverse backup support, so it chose PHD Virtual because it offered support for virtual machines and tape.
- HDS adds archive, backup, consolidation products to its TrueNorth program
New archive, backup and consolidation solution deals are now included in HDS' accelerator program for TrueNorth Partners; plus more news.
- What are your top New Year's IT resolutions?
Join SearchCIO and CIO expert Harvey Koeppel for a tweet jam Dec. 18 to discuss your top New Year's IT resolutions.
- PaaS adoption upswing predicted for 2014; will it last?
The Platform as a Service market could heat up next year, but what is PaaS, exactly? And will it eventually be subsumed under other cloud categories?
- Top five manufacturing IT stories of 2013
2013 saw manufacturing IT innovation, from mobile computing and 3-D printing and same-day shipping.
- Ten SDN blogs worth following
2013 was a big year for SDN, and no other group had more to say about the new technology than SDN bloggers. We rounded up ten SDN blogs worth reading.