Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Candidate relationship management tech fills recruitment black hole
Learn how recruitment leaders at General Electric and CH2M Hill engage passive candidates through candidate relationship management technology.
- Box Inc. targets integration with new Box Services Partner Program
Box is extending its relationship with the partner community by adding the new Box Services Partner Program customized for SIs and consultants.
- Server managers sound off on data center duties for 2014
Server managers detail their data center plans for 2014 and offer insights into the systems management and career challenges they face.
- Preguntas clave antes de adoptar la seguridad como servicio
Cuando la seguridad de la nube se transforma en una preocupación, los servicios de seguridad a la nube implican una serie importante de riesgos que enfrentar.
- Dell to bring channel into named accounts
On Dell World Day 1, Dell said it will incent its direct sales team to work with the channel and move to a channel-led approach for named accounts.
- HP CloudSystem adds horsepower in OpenStack private cloud push
HP rolls out new CloudSystem for OpenStack-based private clouds, but IT pros say it's still uncommon to find such environments among enterprises.
- UC market predictions for the new year: Social enterprise tools
Rob Arnold, industry analyst for Frost & Sullivan predicts deeper integration between social enterprise tools, UC and collaboration offerings in 2014.
- VMware folds more cloud software into vCAC 6.0
VMware vCloud Director has already begun to meld into vCloud Automation Center. Find out what cloud software VMware will integrate next.