Sales Development Representative Training Program – June 2019
TechTarget, the leader in targeted IT purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services, is looking for driven and ambitious recent college graduates to become Sales Development Representatives in our rapidly expanding Sales organization.
Named as one of the top 50 “Best Places to Work in Massachusetts” by the Boston Business Journal and The 100 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe, TechTarget is committed to your success.
Our June training program will prepare you to be an effective and successful Sales Development Representative by building sales skills and learning about TechTarget’s product offerings. You will have direct exposure to management and be a part of the fastest growing part of our business. As a merit based company, TechTarget rewards strong performance and you will have the opportunity to rapidly advance your career.
At TechTarget the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a major role in growing TechTarget’s data and subscription business through its IT Deal Alert offerings. In this role the SDR will work to generate revenue by developing opportunities through phone and email for the TechTarget Account Executives.
Upon completion of program candidates can earn an Account Executive position, selling TechTarget’s entire suite of products, managing a full book of business and adding commission to compensation package.
In return for generating strong results, you’ll receive:
- Base salary
- Generous benefit package including 401k
- Opportunity for rapid advancement
- Chance to work in an energetic, work hard-play hard environment
Essential Job Functions:
- Making outbound sales calls against an assigned territory;
- Leveraging email to engage target prospects;
- Managing social media tools for inbound prospect development;
- Interacting with target prospects and providing high level value proposition;
- Generating qualified leads and setting sales appointments; and,
- Managing and updating prospecting status via CRM (Salesforce.com)
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 0-3 years’ experience, college grads encouraged to apply;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong work ethic – committed to building a career in the high paying field of sales;
- High energy mentality with desire to make ≥ 50 calls per day;
- Thrive in merit based environment; and,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media vehicles (Linked In, Twitter, Facebook)