The only European event focused solely on B2B tech marketers making the transition to data-driven marketing.
Data has become the core of B2B IT digital marketing strategy, and the adoption of data-driven marketing tactics is on a rapid rise.
What can we do to ensure the intelligence gained from intent data gets integrated efficiently into workflows across the Marketing & Sales organisation?
This year, TechTarget’s London ROI Summit will feature panel discussions with your marketing peers and their plans as they continue to evolve their data driven strategies.Register
Please join us for our 9th annual London ROI Summit to:
- Hear from tech marketing thought leaders on the next generation of data-driven marketing
- Network with 100+ of your technology marketing peers
- Get actionable advice on how to use quality data to nurture pipeline, better enable sales, & build better ABM strategies
- Obtain IT purchase insights direct from CIOs and more
etc.venues – St Paul’s
etc.venues – St. Paul’s, located at 200 Aldersgate near St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Barbican, is a state of the art conference centre for hosting a range of larger events and exhibitions.
Thursday, 19th April 2018
Registration and Breakfast
Keynote presentation: The State of Data Driven Marketing in B2B Tech
Enabling a closer Sales & Marketing alignment through intent data
- ensure insights gained from data are used effectively for better sales and marketing qualifications
- better align sales and marketing strategy to avoid silo-ed decisions across the sales funnel
- enable Sales to have personalised just-in-time conversation with data-driven nurtured leads
In this panel, Sales & Marketing professionals will discuss the organisational and data strategy they are deploying to
Priority Engine product roadmap update
- make it easier for your Sales organisation to leverage purchase intent data in their calling & emailing efforts
- let users access account intent data in a more streamlined view
- enable better user permissions & account assignment management
In this walkthrough, you will have an exclusive sneak peek at the new features designed to
Networking & Coffee break + Priority Engine demo booths
Executing an intent data driven ABM strategy
In the book A Practitioner’s Guide to Account Based Marketing, ITSMA’s SVP Bev Burgess explores the development of ABM as a business practice and guides fellow marketers through executing a strategic programme. In this session, Ms Burgess will present a brief update on the state of ABM, followed by a panel discussion on using intent data to enhance an ABM strategy.
Supercharge your Sales Pipeline through data-driven nurturing
Lunch/Networking + Priority Engine demo booths
Hear from technology marketing experts
Sr. Client Consulting Manager
Vivo Energy Group
Founder & CEO, Cancer Central
Former IT Director, Scope
etc.venues – St Paul’s
200 Aldersgate, St. Pauls, London EC1A 4HD
Marketers think they have seen it all and know it all – the Summit is a reminder that we don’t!”
– Director of Marketing, Paxata
Looking to sponsor the Worldwide ROI Summit? Contact us or click here.
VP of Sales, EMEA
Resources for Marketers
Compiled of best practices and white papers, market research reports and ROI driven case studies, TechTarget’s Resources for Marketers provides technology marketers the information and insight they need to enhance their strategies.
To see readily available content, visit our Resource Library.
TechTarget’s blog, is technology marketers’ connection to insight and resources from the TechTarget marketing team. Here, marketers will learn about TechTarget’s opinions, resources, and point of views on current marketing initiatives and strategies.
Senior Manager of Product and Sales Enablement