TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and marketing services, recognized exceptional technology marketing and sales leaders across Asia Pacific (APAC) in its 2022 Archer Awards.
All the award recipients are running innovative digital marketing and sales programs across the region, all fueled by intent data.
“Even at a time when some face-to-face activities have re-entered the marketing mix, these companies understand that most pre-purchase research is happening online and independent of tech vendors,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “They are leveraging intent data to identify and reach the right accounts, engage buying teams earlier and set their sales teams up to close deals faster.”
This is the fourth consecutive year that TechTarget has shined the spotlight on industry accomplishments in APAC as part of its global Archer Awards program.
“While their programs are different, the winners share an understanding that data is the most powerful way to deliver breakthrough results and maintain a powerful edge for their organizations in a highly competitive market,” said Jon Panker, Managing Director APAC, TechTarget. “We are extremely proud to recognize and celebrate their incredible achievements.”
2022 Archer Award APAC Winners
- Digital Marketer of the Year – Molita Coelho, Head of Field Marketing APJ, Okta
- Digital Team of the Year – Red Hat Demand Center APAC
- Priority EngineTM Marketing Team of the Year – SoftIron
- Priority Engine Sales Team of the Year – CrowdStrike APJ
- Best Account-Based Marketing Program – DataStax APAC
- Best Demand Generation Program – SAP Southeast Asia
- Best Thought Leadership Program – AWS APAC
To learn more about TechTarget customer success, visit https://www.techtarget.com/customer-success/.