Purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services company TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT) today announced significant upgrades to its Priority Engine platform, a SaaS-based data and marketing analytics tool that provides direct, real-time access to ranked accounts and named prospects actively researching enterprise technology purchases in specific markets. The new release of Priority Engine features expanded support for international geos, automated integration with Marketo and other marketing automation platforms, and built-in integration with customer-owned data, such as Web site visitors and sales territory account lists. Combined, these new features help marketing and sales at enterprise technology companies discover and prioritize in-region, in-market accounts and active prospects to accelerate conversions, deal velocity and sales pipeline.
“We’ve moved beyond company-level insights; Priority Engine gives you access to ranked accounts AND the actual buyers researching purchases at those accounts,” said Andrew Briney, senior vice president, products at TechTarget. “The unique purchase intent insight available within Priority Engine helps marketers generate demand more efficiently, accelerate ABM effectiveness and deliver a more substantive contribution to sales.”
New features in Priority Engine include:
- Faster access to active named buyers at accounts ranked by urgency of purchase behavior—Priority Engine refreshes weekly with hundreds of new, fully validated prospects currently researching purchases in your market, at a low cost per prospect. This is in sharp contrast to other providers that only provide account intelligence, or “phone book” company contacts not actually involved in the purchase.
- Geo-specific subscription support for North America, EMEA, United Kingdom/Ireland, APAC, ASEAN and India—Provides one-click access to accounts and prospects conducting enterprise tech purchase research in each region.
- Expanded marketing and sales activation capabilities—New features make Priority Engine easier to use for direct marketing, demand gen, nurturing/MQL creation, ABM, field marketing, sales prospecting, channel support and more.
- Integration with external data sources and internal systems/MarTech stack—The tool coordinates with your internal data and external data sources to provide active prospects for any external account list or sales territory. Direct integration with CRM and marketing automation systems allows marketing and sales teams to get faster, more reliable and scalable results. Now in addition to automated Salesforce.com integration, Priority Engine also integrates seamlessly with Marketo.
- New User Interface—featuring Target Profiles, a simple way to zero in on exactly the accounts and prospects you want to focus on. Unlike other tools, with Priority Engine marketing can create Profiles based on named buyer behavior, account attributes or both.
“Priority Engine is unlike anything we’ve had before. It provides us with a source of new leads to nurture because those leads also come with active intent intelligence,” said Kevin Payne, vice president of field marketing, 7, a customer engagement software and services company. “The intelligence we get goes directly into Salesforce, so sales has access we never had before to additional insights as to what’s going on at accounts. It complements everything and creates a more holistic story for our Account Development Reps to drill into what particular prospect pain points are.”
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies’ information technology needs. By understanding these buyers’ content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.
(C) 2017 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks and Priority Engine is a trademark of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.