TechTarget ROI Summit returns to Austin, TX- March 5
ROI Summit Austin – Bringing powerful Intelligence Driven Marketing strategies to you
It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since we hosted our last annual TechTarget ROI Summit in Austin. We are more excited than ever to kick off our 2014 Worldwide ROI Summits at the Westin Austin at the Domain on March 5th. In twelve short months we have so much more to share with you around: new developments in data and marketing analytics; building bulletproof content marketing; research and insight on what IT pros are looking for from technology marketers; and how to identify where IT projects are happening to get ahead of deals and revenue. This is what Intelligence Driven Marketing is all about and we are looking forward to bringing all of this great information to you.
An event built for tech marketers only
The best part of my job is engaging directly with our customers and hearing what they are focused on, what’s working and what isn’t, and how far their needle has moved since the last time we connected. Motivated by the marketing principle that you have to live through the customer experience and always put your customers first, we have built on last year’s program by delivering more actionable takeaways, hands on learning, and firsthand marketing insight to help you become an even more intelligence driven marketer. All of our speakers, sessions and agenda are informed by the feedback that you and more than 75 of your peers shared with us from last year’s great event, which means our Summit is produced by marketers for marketers.
5 reasons you should join us at the ROI Summit Austin
When it comes to any of our Worldwide Summits, our first and only goal is to help you become a more effective marketer. In more than 20 Summits over 7 years, we’ve tuned into what resonates with an audience of tech marketers and what doesn’t and we are eager to bring this event back to the vibrant technology marketing community of Austin. Here are just a few among many reasons why you should join us (again) this year:
- Hear directly from IT Pros: One of the main highlights of the event is an interactive panel of senior IT pros who will share their opinions about tech marketing do’s and don’ts, and answer all of your questions
- Meet and greet: Spend some time networking with lots of other local tech marketers from in and around Austin to see some old colleagues and make some new contacts
- Insider’s view on Intelligence Driven Marketing: Find out what it takes to turn your marketing data into deals more effectively and quickly to help grow your sales pipeline
- Hands on demos: Check out the latest TechTarget solutions that help you to identify IT projects and do a better job of reading your customers digital body language
- Half-day format: You will learn a lot in a half-day agenda that starts with breakfast and ends with your choice of lunch and learn sessions. You will be back at your office after lunchtime and ready to put your new found marketing knowledge to work.
There are a lot more reasons to join us and I’m glad to share them with you if you want to drop me a line. If you have any questions or suggestions about the upcoming TechTarget ROI Summit Austin, you can also feel free let me know.
Hope to see you in Austin on March 5th!