In-Depth Guide to Machine Learning in the Enterprise
What you need to know about this transformative technology
Machine learning for enterprise use is accelerating, and not just at the periphery. From improving customer experience to developing products, there is almost no area of the modern business untouched by machine learning.
The question is no longer whether to use machine learning, it is how to operationalize machine learning in ways that return optimal results.
In this machine learning guide, we break down what you need to know about this innovative technology.
You will learn:
- The different types of machine learning
- 10 common machine learning use cases in the enterprise and benefits
- Where things can get tricky and why bias is one of the biggest challenges in machine learning
- 6 key implementation steps (including a thorough explanation of each)
- Machine learning management and maintenance considerations
- Some of the biggest players in the field (a high-level overview of their offerings)
- Future trends
Did you know?
- The wrong data dooms machine learning models faster than anything
- The wrong use case is the downfall of many machine learning applications
- Lack of generalizability prevents machine learning from scaling to new use cases in most enterprises
This expert guide digs into these potential points of failure and a few more.