Guide to Building an Effective Employee Experience Strategy
Your expert guide to building an employee experience strategy.
The employee experience has been a focus of the HR discipline and the driving force behind many organizations' HR strategies in recent years. It is also a design principle and marketing buzzword for HR technology vendors. But what does employee experience really mean? And how can organizations implement an effective strategy?
- How employee experience can affect your business
- The role of technology in the employee experience
- How to build an effective employee experience model (we’ve broken it down in 5 steps)
- The future of employee experience
Also, dive into:
- Why more satisfied and engaged employees work harder and smarter, producing more and wasting less, resulting in higher productivity
- The flipside of improved retention, lower turnover -- this result helps avoid the cost of recruiting and training replacement workers
- How happy employees tend to express more positive impressions of their company, its products, and services to deliver a higher level of customer service