Customer experience managementThe goal of customer experience management (CEM) is to optimize customer satisfaction at each touchpoint of the customer journey. Definitions in this glossary include terms about marketing and creating a customer-centric view of business, the use of AI and RPA in martech, capturing and analyzing customer feedback and contact center automation.
- actionable insights - Actionable insights are conclusions drawn from data that can be turned directly into an action or a response.
- ad inventory (advertising inventory) - Ad inventory is the total amount of space that a publisher has available for advertisements at any given time.
- Adobe Experience Platform - Adobe Experience Platform, formerly known as Adobe Cloud Platform, is a suite of customer experience management (CEM) services and tools.
- affinity marketing - Affinity marketing is a type of direct marketing in which a business forms a partnership with an organization to provide goods or services in exchange for access to a new market.
- AIDA marketing model - The AIDA marketing model is a marketing, advertising and sales approach methodology designed to provide insight into the customer's mind and represent the steps needed to cultivate leads and generate sales.