Customer experience managementThe goal of customer experience management (CEM) is to optimize customer satisfaction at each touchpoint of the customer journey. Definitions in this glossary include terms about marketing and creating a customer-centric view of business, the use of AI and RPA in martech, capturing and analyzing customer feedback and contact center automation.
- sales pipeline - A sales pipeline is a visual representation of sales prospects and where they are in the purchasing process.
- sales-qualified lead (SQL) - A sales-qualified lead (SQL) is a prospective customer that has been handed off to sales teams for further nurturing after showing enough interest in a company's products.
- Salesforce Customer Success Platform - The Salesforce Customer Success Platform is the official name of the Salesforce portfolio of products.
- Salesforce Journey Builder - Salesforce Journey Builder is a feature of the company's Marketing Cloud that manages the customer life cycle: the progression of steps a customer goes through when considering, purchasing, using, and maintaining loyalty to a product or service.
- Salesforce Service Console - The Salesforce Service Console is the centralized interface in the Salesforce Service Cloud with which agents can view all relevant customer information related to a case, as well as their call queue and more.