Customer experience managementThe goal of customer experience management (CEM) is to optimize customer satisfaction at each touchpoint of the customer journey. Definitions in this glossary include terms about marketing and creating a customer-centric view of business, the use of AI and RPA in martech, capturing and analyzing customer feedback and contact center automation.
- surprise and delight - Surprise and delight is a marketing approach that seeks to attract and nurture customers by enhancing interactions with them and offering them unexpected rewards.
- tag management system - A tag management system (TMS) is a software solution used to manage the tags used in digital marketing.
- TAM SAM SOM - TAM SAM SOM is a set of acronyms used to quantify the business opportunity for a brand in a given market.
- targeted ad (targeted advertising) - A targeted ad, in online marketing, is an advertisement that is served to a specific audience, which could be a particular demographic, a group or an individual.
- terms of service (ToS) - Terms of service (ToS) is a type of document stating details about what a service provider is responsible for as well as user obligations that must be adhered to for continuation of the service.