Communication platforms are where work gets done. The immense collaboration surge has inspired companies to centralize workflows, efficiently manage projects, and interact with colleagues in real time as they integrate their favorite applications, build custom applications, and consolidate business processes.
Stephanie Corby, VP of Market Insights at TechTarget, joins me in this brief video as we discuss the current market dynamics and our research plans.
Enterprise Strategy Group UCaaS research will help:
- Determine the extent to which organizations are prioritizing investment in a UCaaS solution to help consolidate communication channels and aggregate collaboration applications.
- Understand the common tipping point for stakeholders to consolidate the multiple existing communication and collaboration platforms into a UCaaS solution.
- Gain insights into what matters most for IT operations, LoB executives, and end-users, as well as what may be slowing down UCaaS investment.
- Gauge buyer preferences for the capabilities, economics, and business value of a UCaaS solution.
- Examine the impact of not investing in UCaaS solutions and the downstream impact it could have on business platforms and communication channels within the organization.
Please contact us to learn more.