Talent Exchange Live
Talent Exchange Live, an exclusive FREE online event produced by the HR Exchange Network, takes the focus of talent to the next level by dedicating two days of online sessions held by top industry leaders spread across two weeks. Day 1 (December 3) puts emphasis on the areas of talent acquisition and recruitment. Day 2 (December 10) brings the areas of management and performance into focus.
Register for free to receive real solutions and examples with proven, successful track records to help your HR team navigate the challenges of the current workforce. This event provides access to top vendors in the industry to help provide technology and/or strategy solutions to enhance the competitive advantage within your company.
- Patrice McElroy, Executive Officer of Talent Management, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Jackie Hunter, Director – Diversity and Inclusion, Banner Health
- Eric Torigian, VP & Assistant General Manager of Global HR, Akebono Brake Corporation
- Laura Hamill, Chief People Officer/Chief Science Officer, Limeade
- Julianne Tillmann, People Science Team Lead, Limeade Institute
- Sheridan Orr, Executive Vice President – Marketing, CultureIQ
- Jacob Kramer, Associate VP – Talent Acquisition, Regis Corporation
To see the agenda and learn more: Click here