How to recover email in a specific date range from a .PST file
Get step-by-step instructions on how to recover email that falls within a specific data range from a Microsoft Outlook 2003 .PST file.
- Using Microsoft Outlook 2003, select File -> Import and Export.
- Choose the option to Export to a File.
- Click "Next" and then select "Personal Folder File" (PST).
- Pick the particular mailbox folder from which you want to export your data and then click the Filter button.
- In the filter options, go to the Advanced tab and click the Fields button.
- Select "Frequently Used Filters" and then click "Sent."
- Specify the date range for the Microsoft Outlook email messages that you want to recover.
Continue Reading This Article
Enjoy this article as well as all of our content, including E-Guides, news, tips and more.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
Dig Deeper on IT operations and infrastructure management
Related Q&A from Bradley Dinerman
Sending poll questions through Exchange to non-Outlook users
Learn if you can send out polling questions through Exchange Server to recipients who don't use Microsoft Outlook. Continue Reading
Troubleshoot Outlook Web Access (OWA) login error: 'Access denied'
Learn how to troubleshoot Outlook Web Access (OWA) login errors that prevent OWA users from accessing their email. Continue Reading
Set Outlook calendar permissions for group to view private meetings
Learn how to grant Microsoft Outlook calendar permissions, including access to private Microsoft Outlook calendar meetings, to a select group of ... Continue Reading