Unsubscribe Using Your Chrome Browser
You can manage all your Push notifications from your Chrome browser.
Chrome offers a simple single click opt-out if you right-click when you receive a browser push notification.
1. Right-click on the notification.
2. You see an option Go to Chrome notification settings. To unsubscribe notifications in Chrome, click on that link, then follow the instructions for option 2.
- Open a new browser tab and type chrome://settings/content
- Click on Notifications, then scroll to the “Allow” list.
o This will list all the URLs from where you have subscribed to receive notifications.
- Click on the three dots next to the URL of the site you want to unsubscribe, then select “Block”, “Edit” or “Remove”. (To unsubscribe notifications from Chrome, click on “Remove”.)