Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTGT) today announced that it was awarded 15 New England Region digital awards by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). The 2014 New England Regional Awards were announced in Boston on June 19th.
This year, TechTarget received 5 Gold awards, 8 Silver awards, and 2 Bronze awards, and delivered a complete sweep in the E-Zine category:
- TechTarget Business Applications Media – “Business Information” E-Zine
- TechTarget Business Applications Media – Social Media Presence
- SearchSDN.com™ – Best Use of Social Media
- SearchCIO.com™ – Web Microsite/Special Section
- SearchDataBackup.com™ – “Laptop and Mobile Backups Today” E-Book
- TechTarget CIO Decisions Media – “CIO Decisions” E-Zine
- SearchDataCenter.com™ – “Modern Infrastructure” E-Zine – Impact/Investigative
- SearchNetworking.com™ – Web Feature Article
- SearchConsumerization.com™ – Web News Section
- SearchHealthIT.com™ – Original Web Commentary
- SearchHealthIT.com – Enterprise News Story
- SearchSDN.com – Photo Gallery/Slide Show
- SearchServerVirtualization.com™ – Trade Show/Conference Coverage
- TechTarget Security Media – “Information Security” E-Zine
- SearchSecurity.com™ – Trade Show/Conference Coverage
This latest recognition adds to the well over 125 awards TechTarget has received for editorial merit and reflects the Company’s ongoing commitment to editorial excellence.
“We are honored to receive these awards from ASBPE which reflect TechTarget’s ongoing commitment to delivering in-depth, independent editorial content that helps information technology (IT) buyers make technology purchase decisions,” said Greg Strakosch, CEO of TechTarget. “The high quality editorial that TechTarget produces helps us not only attract the most qualified technology buyers, but also deliver significant organic traffic to our network, which was well over 90% in Q1,” continued Strakosch.
ASBPE is the professional association for full-time and freelance editors, writers, and designers employed in the business, trade, and specialty press. The annual ASBPE Regional and National Awards honor the hard work and commitment to excellence by trade publication editors and graphic designers.
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Our extensive network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, redefines how technology marketers view and engage technology buyers based on their active projects, specific technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
©2014 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks, and Activity Intelligence, SearchHealthIT, SearchCIO, SearchSecurity, SearchDataBackup, SearchSDN, DataCenter, SearchNetworking, SearchConsumerization, and SearchServerVirtualization, are trademarks of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.