From cloud infrastructure to applications, development, security, big data, storage and more, SearchAWS provides meaningful insight from award-winning editors, research analysts and industry experts on one of the fastest-growing cloud services providers, Amazon Web Services.
IT decision makers, business executives and developers alike will find cutting-edge news, tips, and practical advice necessary to solve complex business problems with AWS technologies such as:
- Expanding computing power in to the cloud while not stressing your budget
- Developing, deploying -- and even selling -- applications and services on the AWS platform
- Evaluating cost-effective solutions for maintaining security and access
- Leveraging AWS as their primary and only IT infrastructure partner
As an IT decision maker tasked with weighing the benefits and cost of running infrastructure in-house or outsourcing it to the cloud, you will benefit greatly from how SearchAWS differentiates itself from many other sites by catering directly to the audience, the customers and prospects of AWS.
Visit SearchAWS now for:
- Independent Content: Award-winning, vendor-independent news and analysis.
- Expert Advice: Our Tips section features technical tips from a panel of expert contributors.
- Learning Guides: Search our extensive library of white papers, webcasts and videos covering a wide range of cloud strategies and management trends.
- Peer Input/Community: Share tips, ask questions and network with other engaged, active IT professionals in our ITKnowledge Exchange.
- Vendor-produced content: We hand-select white papers and webcasts to address the most pressing and capacity planning and cloud application performance and development trends, issues and solutions.
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 150 highly targeted technology-specific websites and 1,125 channels, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies' information technology needs. By understanding these buyers' content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.