TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services, honored top technology projects across Asia Pacific (APAC) in a new awards program recognizing achievement in digital transformation.
The Computer Weekly Innovation Awards APAC, sponsored by Red Hat, celebrates successful initiatives across seven verticals. A panel of independent industry leaders, including some of the region’s leading CIOs, evaluated nominations submitted by TechTarget’s 5 million registered members in APAC. The judges selected industry winners and an overall Project of the Year based on both innovation and delivering business value.
“I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the nominations we received and the impact these projects have on companies in our region, especially in these unprecedented times,” said Aaron Tan, TechTarget’s executive editor for Asia Pacific. “Our winners exemplify what can be accomplished when IT and business leaders come together to drive organizational change through impactful projects that are more than just digital window dressing.”
Jon Panker, TechTarget’s managing director for Asia Pacific added: “It’s only because of TechTarget’s direct relationship with an audience of technology buyers that we have insights into these achievements and can celebrate them. We’re proud to shine a spotlight on the technology innovation that is happening across Asia Pacific.”
- Project of the Year/Financial Services: DBS Bank (Singapore) — Unified, digitalized credit system transformation
- Public Sector: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (India) — IoT-based digital product management system
- Telecommunications: Jio Platforms Limited (India) — Machine learning-based network monitoring initiative
- Retail: Flybuys (Australia) — Accelerated partner onboarding and service rollouts via cloud migration
- Manufacturing: Sime Darby Industrial (Malaysia) — inService application suite to improve efficiencies, streamline operations and automate processes
- Healthcare: Zuellig Pharma (Singapore) — COVID-19 vaccine management system to speed distribution and administration
- Transportation: Singapore Airlines (Singapore) — Blockchain-based airline loyalty wallet for deeper customer engagement
- Bharti Airtel (India) — Cloud rollout to improve network management and new service launches
- NUHS (Singapore) — Robotic process automation initiative to automate and facilitate administration of COVID-19 swab patient records
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies’ information technology needs. By understanding these buyers’ content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Boston, Denver, London, Manchester (UK), Munich, New York, Paris, Phoenix, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. For more information, visit techtarget.com and follow us on Twitter @TechTarget.
(C) 2021 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks and BrightTALK, Enterprise Strategy Group and Computer Weekly are trademarks of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.