TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT), the global leader in B2B technology purchase intent data and services today announced new updates to its IT Deal Alert Priority EngineTM platform that vastly improve ABM performance, increase sales productivity and maximize demand generation success for enterprise B2B technology organizations. A major pain point for B2B marketers is helping sales generate more opportunities from the demand they create. The latest release of Priority Engine addresses this by expanding access to total buying teams at active accounts and showcasing rich purchase details such as installed technologies, vendor shortlists and specific, relevant topical interests. This unprecedented access to active, opted-in accounts and prospects and relevant interests helps sales teams expand beyond limited lead flows and get more value from marketing’s effort.
TechTarget’s Priority Engine is a SaaS-based platform that delivers direct, real-time access to the most active accounts ranked by their level of purchase intent and engagement. Already the leading provider of real purchase intent insight for technology marketing and sales, Priority Engine is strengthening the connection between these teams by making it easier to see, engage and convert demand into opportunities.
“The sales-to-marketing handoff can be one of the most challenging aspects of implementing modern marketing strategies, especially ABM. To properly inform and empower salespeople, you must be able to pass along valuable account-level insights with each lead — and few systems or workflows support this,” said Michael Cotoia, CEO, TechTarget. “Priority Engine addresses this challenge by providing a persistent and portable account link that can be embedded within any existing sales or marketing systems.”
New Priority Engine enhancements are helping marketing and sales teams drive significant results more simply and effectively:
Tools to drive greater sales productivity
- Streamlined integration with Salesforce – The Priority Engine widget in Salesforce provides top-line account dashboard that allows sales reps to quickly assess if the account is worth calling, who at the account they should call and what they should say.
- “Portable” account and prospect intelligence – Full account intelligence is available from every prospect record via the new “Persistent URL” that can be embedded in any browser or system to provide direct access to the enhanced account dashboard within Priority Engine. It delivers insights to sales within their preferred workflow with guidance to personalize their approach.
Insight and access to create better inroads within accounts
- Precisely pinpoint your market of active accounts – Priority Engine uncovers relevant research purchase research for active accounts within over 700 very specific tech markets. Understanding this demand activity allows you to very specifically identify and engage a much narrower focus of accounts aligned to your market focus and uncover new inroads into existing or ABM
- Access the total buying teams at target accounts – Unlike other providers, TechTarget provides active accounts and delivers the actual, opted-in prospects performing solutions research. Priority Engine identifies all active members of the buying team with further access to buying team contacts via partnership with DiscoverOrg.
Advanced targeting to improve demand generation
- Robust filtering and list creation to convert more prospects – Marketers can filter on a wide range of topical variables, vendors being considered, installed technologies and more within Priority Engine, to create highly targeted account and prospect lists that drive better response and conversion. Execute demand campaigns through easy integration with major marketing automation systems.
“The intent data we’re receiving from Priority Engine is making our conversations more meaningful. It’s helping our organization really identify the challenges our future customers are facing right now,” said Malachi Threadgill, Director of Demand Generation and Global Sales Development at Masergy, a leading provider of hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communications solutions. “Not only does intent data give us context in terms of what organizations are planning, it allows us to actually shift our content and outreach based on their real needs.”
TechTarget has become a leader in the market because of how its unmatched purchase intent insight is created and delivered. Insights available within Priority Engine are fueled by the depth of content across TechTarget’s network of over 140 enterprise technology-specific websites, spanning 10,000 unique IT topics. The content across this network is specifically designed to aid enterprise technology buyers in making real purchase decisions and TechTarget helps marketing and sales teams understand directly observed – not inferred or modeled – buying behavior in ways not available from other sources.
For more information about Priority Engine, visit TechTarget.com/Priority-Engine.
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies’ information technology needs. By understanding these buyers’ content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.
(C) 2018 TechTarget, Inc. All rights reserved. TechTarget and the TechTarget logo are registered trademarks and IT Deal Alert and Priority Engine are trademarks of TechTarget. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.