Partner events give channel companies a chance to learn about business and technology trends, get the latest on vendors' channel programs and engage with industry peers.
As the COVID-19 pandemic lingers, conferences will continue to include virtual editions in addition to traditional on-site sessions. Some conference hosts also offer hybrid formats. This event lineup for 2022 includes a familiar mix of vendor-sponsored events and conferences hosted by industry associations.
We'll continue to update this calendar as additional events are announced or if dates and event formats are modified, so check back often.
Q1 channel partner events
- January 18-20: Citrix Field Kickoff; virtual event
- February 16-17: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Houston
- February 21-23: NerdioCon; Cancun, Mexico
- February 22-23: Addigy Innovate; virtual event
- February 27-March 1: XChange+, Dallas
- March 21-24; MSPWorld Spring, Orlando, Fla.
- March 23-24: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Kansas City, Mo.
- March 24: Datto's MSP Technology Day: Elevate your SaaS Security; virtual
Q2 channel partner events
- April 11-14: Channel Partners Conference & Expo; Las Vegas
- April 20-21: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Chicago
- May 2-5: Dell Technologies World; Las Vegas
- May 9-13: IBM Think 2022; hybrid event
- May 16-17: Women of the Channel Leadership Summit (West); Carlsbad, Calif.
- May 17-19: Ingram Micro Cloud Summit; Miami Beach, Fla
- May 24-25: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Boston
- June 6-8: ConnectWise's IT Nation Secure; Orlando, Fla.
- June 12-16: Cisco Live; hybrid event
- June 15-16: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Long Beach, Calif.
- June 20-23: Kaseya's ConnectIT Global; Las Vegas
Q3 channel partner events
Q4 channel partner events
- Oct. 6-7: ASCII MSP Success Summit; Dallas
- Oct. 19: D&H Distributing, West Coast THREAD technology conference; Anaheim, Calif.
- Nov.1-3 Cisco Partner Summit: Las Vegas/digital
- Nov. 9-11: ConnectWise's IT Nation Connect; Orlando, Fla.
- Nov. 28-Dec. 2: AWS Partner experience at AWS re:Invent: Las Vegas/online
- Dec. 5-6: Women of the Channel Leadership Summit (East); New York City