Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
- Call centers move from cost to profit: Evolution (almost) complete
The promises of transforming call centers into a money maker for the company are starting to come true, John Ragsdale writes in this month's column. See who is still catching up.
- How SAP Business ByDesign fits into the SaaS ERP landscape
Discover how SAP Business ByDesign fits with SAP's other enterprise application suites, such as SAP BusinessOne and SAP Business All-in-One.
- Tools for managing the data center components behind VDI
The source of VDI performance problems can be tough to isolate. Here are some VDI monitoring tools available that give granular views into issues with back-end components.
- Information governance?s next frontier: social media data
Analysts say it's time employees were trained in social media use to help ease the complexity caused by a flood of social media data flowing in to information governance programs and strategies.
- Health care cloud adoption grows, albeit slowly, thanks to EHR systems
While many physicians and CIOs remain hesitant to embark on cloud adoption, it's becoming clearer that cloud services offer economic and security advantages for some providers.
- Security at the heart of museum's IT update
Delivering unified threat management was a priority for the infrastructure upgrade that's part of the Museum of Contemporary Art's redevelopment
- SAP partners with HP for in-memory computing, mobility
SAP has partnered with HP to provide in-memory computing and mobility solutions. Find out what the duo can offer to the Indian Enterprises.
- Microsoft offers bounty in hunt for Rustock spambot operators
A $250,000 reward is being offered to anyone who provides new information that results in the identification, arrest and criminal conviction of the cybercriminals behind the Rustock botnet.
- CIO drives new business model with mobile business intelligence
Mobile business intelligence has lagged the deployment of other business mobile apps; that?s changing as more CIOs realize strategic gains from mobile BI.