Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, January 6, 2012
- O2 signs UK deal for mobile management offering: SNUK news in brief
SearchNetworkingUK Briefs provides a summary of the week?s new product, services and appointment announcements. This week includes mobile management and much more.
- Don't delay transition to ICD-10, experts warn
Even if training doctors is hard, coding has been outsourced and the C-suite remains unconvinced, health care organizations should not delay their ICD-10 preparations any longer.
- Microsoft bringing out the big guns for WP7 marketing: News in brief
Microsoft and Nokia hope to knock the iPhone and Android off their pedestals with a reported $200 million marketing campaign. Plus: news on Oracle?s Android lawsuit and more.
- Midmarket business intelligence problems and pitfalls to avoid
There are lots of ways that BI deployments in small and midsize organizations can go wrong, according to analysts who offer advice on how to sidestep the roadblocks to a successful deployment.
- Companywide view key to manufacturing S&OP process
Companies are implementing S&OP processes that link financial performance to traditional demand-supply balancing, shifting the focus beyond operations to strategic business planning.
- Symantec source code theft: Threat is low to current products, vendor says
The leak affected Symantec?s endpoint protection and corporate antivirus software. Symantec recommends customers ensure their products are up to date.