Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- RSA 2012 talk to offer help understanding IPv6 security issues
Understanding IPv6 security issues can be a challenge, but the protocol's co-inventor says enterprises can no longer afford to ignore IPv6 security concerns.
- VoIP over WAN: Basic network considerations
With proper configuration and good system management, VoIP over WAN delivers good voice quality.
- Hyper-V SMB shops seek System Center 2012 alternatives
Some small Hyper-V shops look to third-party Hyper-V monitoring and reporting tools as an alternative to the new mammoth Microsoft System Center 2012 bundles.
- Cyberespionage attacks shine harsh light on security technology failures
High-profile attacks on Nortel, RSA and others have thrust cyberespionage attacks into the spotlight ahead of RSA Conference 2012
- Health care firm drives progress with SharePoint 2010 implementation
A comprehensive enterprise SharePoint 2010 implementation is expected to help one health care consultancy more effectively advise clients and deliver new drugs and medical tools to the market.
- ONC offers sneak peek at meaningful use stage 2 proposed rule
Without releasing the actual meaningful use stage 2 proposed rule, ONC offered HIMSS 2012 attendees a sneak peek at what the new rule will mean for providers and EHR vendors.
- TDWI conference takes fresh look at BI dashboards, scorecards
From the TDWI World Conference Series, business intelligence expert Cindi Howson talks about BI dashboards and scorecards -- from basic definitions to newer innovations.
- Symantec goes after Veeam, Acronis for patent infringement
Headlines: Symantec charge Veeam Software and Acronis with patent infringement in separate lawsuits; says smaller rivals? software use Symantec?s technology.
- SAP-SucccessFactors roadmap takes shape
Just months after SAP purchased SuccessFactors, the company is shedding light on what its new human capital management roadmap will look like.