Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, February 25, 2011
- Finding the ROI in mobile computing technology
Avoid the cost drains and change-management pitfalls that can dilute the ROI of mobile computing devices.
- Microsoft fixes Security Essentials, Forefront products bug
A Microsoft security advisory alerts users that an automatic update will repair a flaw in the Malware Protection Engine used across all of its antimalware products.
- Sun Microsystems: The real inventor of cloud computing?
The co-founder of Sun Microsystems reminds everyone that before Amazon Web Services, there was Sun Cloud Compute.
- nullcon 2011 Day Zero: Photo feature
Botnet detection, fuzzing intricacies, Zeus MitMo, VoIP attacks, and more. nullcon Day Zero saw considerable action worth the capture.
- Business intelligence implementation best practices
Business intelligence implementations are riddled with challenges. Use these best practices to make your business intelligence implementations successful.
- Making inroads with tactical cloud computing applications
Off-the-shelf cloud computing applications are becoming a priority with enterprise CIOs looking for safe ways to move less strategic products and functions.
- Hitachi Data Systems adds medical storage archive system; more news
HDS packages hardware, software for medical storage archive; Aberdeen reveals NAS with 3 TB drives; Balesio offers content-aware data reduction appliance; more data storage news.
- AutoVirt adds tool to help data migration projects
AutoVirt adds an assessment tool to its file virtualization software to offer visibility into files and avoid stumbling blocks with data migration projects.