Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, April 4, 2011
- HP adds servers to Scalable System line: News in brief
Hewlett-Packard?s SL6500 chassis for "hyperscale" data centers can now be outfitted with four new servers.
- GPS in supply chain offers manufacturers visibility outside warehouse
Manufacturers can use GPS technology to track shipments and containers well beyond the walls of the warehouse.
- HP: All about APC 2011
Check out all the news and blogs from the Hewlett-Packard Americas Partner Conference 2011, including the first up-close-and-personal peek at new CEO Leo Apotheker.
- Compliance committees take flight as GRC expands across departments
In recent years, GRC's influence has grown and regulations have multiplied. In response, many organizations are launching compliance committees and corporate compliance policies.
- EAI expert Ruh envisions ?The Decade of Services?
"We have learned a lot," says EAI and SOA expert William Ruh, as he discusses the state of SOA and the outlook for services. Among other things, developers' perceptions of governance and standards has changed over the past few years.
- EMC to acquire NetWitness in wake of RSA cyberattack
EMC said NetWitness will become a core element of RSA's security management products.
- RSA SecurID breach began with spear phishing attack
Two waves of email attacks targeted small groups of RSA employees, the company said in a blog post last week revealing the first details of the attack since the breach was announced March 22.
- Mezeo upgrades cloud storage software; more SNW Spring 2011 news
Mezeo updates its storage cloud software; StorSimple, Zetta enhance cloud storage products; Marvell reveals Marvell DragonFly VSA; more SNW Spring 2011 news