Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
- Automated attack toolkits single biggest threat to Web apps, report finds
Automated attack tools are targeting directory traversal bugs, cross-site scripting errors, SQL injection flaws and remote file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant names SAP GRC a market leader
SAP?s GRC platform deserves credit for its high rates of adoption and improvements in its new GRC 10 release, according to the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant report.
- Tape systems evolve with higher performance, sophisticated robotics
Over the past year, tape systems have seen a good deal of innovation, including higher capacities, faster throughput, and new tape library robotics.
- 8 contact center best practices
These eight tips, culled from experts such as Donna Fluss and Michael Krigsman, offer insights into how companies can ensure their contact centers are in the best shape possible.
- Energy, carbon management apps offer new twist on enterprise software
Enterprise carbon and energy management (ECEM) know-how comes in handy for VARs.
- Getting started with Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are out -- or are very close to being there -- and so it?s time for most Oracle shops to start thinking about how Fusion might fit in their application infrastructures.
- Black Hat 2011: Hacking technique targets Windows kernel errors
Researcher Tarjei Mandt uncovered dozens of hidden vulnerabilities deep inside Microsoft Windows.
- Updated XML gateway brings FTP under the SOA governance umbrella
Forum Systems' xml gateway supports efforts to make FTP and SOA 'play nice' together. Release brings governance to FTP ahead of SOAP with Attachment (SwA) migrations.
- Mobile BI solutions that don't break the bank
Mobile BI solutions don't have to break the budget. Mobility expert Bill French ponders the benefits of lightweight BI solutions for the mobile era.