Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, September 30, 2011
- GridIron launches TurboCharger SAN accelerator, other data storage news
GridIron Systems comes out of stealth with SSD-based SAN accelerator device; Nirvanix and Panzura team up; NetEx adds Hyper-V support to HyperIP; more data storage news.
- Converging on the ridiculous Day Four: Border Control
The concluding part of our look at converged networks considers the skills needed to manage these new conduits.
- Why Facebook is changing your WAN security strategy
WAN security becomes more about Internet security as enterprises develop business uses for social media, adopt SaaS and give branches direct access to the Internet.
- Educating physicians on ICD-10 changes eases transition
When it comes to using ICD-10, clinical staff will be at the front line. Training staff in a comfortable way and mapping old codes to new will make ICD-10 changes easier to bear.
- IBM’s racetrack memory: 1,250x increase in storage density promised
IBM promises 1,250 times the storage density at the same cost per gigabyte as disk with its racetrack memory. But difficult choices lie ahead for IBM if it works.
- Coping with BGP's shift to four-byte AS numbers
Border Gateway Protocol is adopting a new four-byte AS numbers, a move that has many networking pros worried. We list the ten main concerns you'll need to address to make the transition.
- Skechers completes data warehousing project on a shoestring budget
The manager of business analytics at Skechers USA Inc. and TDWI Boston chapter members explain how to make data warehousing work when funds are tight.