Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
- New malware signed with government digital certificate
New malware that is signed with a valid digital certificate once belonging to the Malaysian government has been discovered by researchers at F-Secure.
- Long-distance live migration moves within reach
Doing a long-distance live migration these days is a Herculean effort, but F5 Networks says it?s time is coming for mere mortals.
- Health care moving toward cloud storage services cautiously
Providers are kicking the tires on cloud storage, which offers the potential to lighten ever-growing storage loads, while asking key questions about security and performance.
- Social monitoring tools give GNC marketing muscle
Nutritional products retailer GNC finds customers on social channels and uses targeting marketing tactics to win new business.
- The who, what and where of winning with business process improvement
Two business process management veterans share how they succeeded at business process improvement and set up a BPM program for continuous enhancement.
- Should you allow video traffic over your enterprise WAN?
Decide whether you should support video traffic across your enterprise WAN (wide area network) using these recommendations.
- Forget flex spending, Millennials want a flexible mobile device policy
Millennials are willing to pass over higher pay for a mobile device policy that appeals to their roaming nature. Is it time for IT to adjust its BYOD strategies?