Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
- Mobile device management market offers mobile device security options
The mobile device management market offers options for mobile device security challenges, but there's no clear consensus on how to choose a product.
- Object-based active archiving preserves classic jazz performances
Swiss university turns to Amplidata?s object-based storage to digitize 45 years of Montreux Jazz Festival performances in an active archive.
- Compliance, health IT adoption hot topics at ONC meeting
The ONC annual meeting shined a spotlight on cutting-edge health IT implementation strategies. Meanwhile, the OCR head discussed HIPAA compliance regulations and IT risk analyses.
- Defense contractor enlists enterprise network management services
A defense contractor uses enterprise network management services by collaborating with a network solution provider to gain network management insight and support.
- Mobile malware, targeted attacks top online security threats in 2012
In 2011, mobile malware and targeted attacks against big-name companies were among the top online security threats. Here?s why you need to prepare for more of the same in 2012.
- Study finds PLM software moving into process manufacturing
Research firm ARC Advisory Group also says more manufacturers are using PLM-based social media along with improved PLM-MES integration and three-dimensional simulation.
- Record management standards improved
New standards by ISO assist with records management and can help you frame a storage strategy