Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Friday, December 23, 2011
- Readers? top 10 stories feature BBC, the Army, Shell
SearchDataManagement.co.UK top 10 stories focused on getting value from ?big data,? gaining a single customer view from master data management and using data visualisation to gain a competitive edge.
- Government broadband makes headway in UK & Europe: SNUK news in brief
SearchNetworkingUK briefs provide a summary of the week?s new product, services and appointment announcements. This week includes government broadband and much more.
- Cisco launches cloud-based managed services channel program
Cloud-based managed services offer IT headache relief for customers, while expanding partner portfolios with a new take on remote network management and assessment.
- Was 2011 the year of ?peak software??
Two recent headlines have columnist Denis Pombriant pondering the future of licensed software and the future of interactions both person-to-person and business-to-business.
- Finding the right role for mobile business applications in manufacturing
Maturing technologies could accelerate adoption of enterprise mobility in manufacturing organizations in the coming year.
- Business intelligence in the cloud: Is SaaS BI in your future?
The growth of cloud computing as an application platform means business intelligence teams should at least be prepared for the possibility of Software as a Service BI deployments, analysts say.