Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Thursday, December 29, 2011
- IT pros will take a harder look at cloud computing in 2012
IT pros always talk the talk when it comes to investing in cloud. But our annual survey suggests they may be ready to walk the walk in 2012.
- Five health IT trends not to watch in 2012
Not all health IT trends will survive in 2012. Read about the EMR, the RHIO, the HIS and other health information technology doomed for extinction in the new year.
- Microsoft emergency update to address hash collision attacks
A critical update affects all versions of Microsoft .NET Framework and other programming languages. The vulnerability could allow denial-of-service attacks.
- Emerging 2012 security trends demand information security policy changes
2012 security trends involving cookies, fines, devices and threats will demand more skills -- and a little finesse -- from security professionals.
- Web Architect shares experiences with Oracle Service Bus
An ESB coupled to a portal is central to a health care system upgrade. The SOA-based project runs on an Oracle Service Bus.
- Avengers and Spider-Man top list of geek movies to watch in 2012
The golden age of geek movies will continue in 2012 with films like The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man and Men in Black III.
- Is it the end of the line for antivirus signatures?
Traditional antimalware can't keep up with the threat landscape. Are antivirus signatures destined for the rubbish bin?