Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- The ROI of self-service BI
Self-service BI could very well be the answer to the perennial question, "What's the ROI of business intelligence?"
- Predictive analytics satisfied by skills, training, research shows
Predictive analytics requires support and know-how to create a sustainable program, recent research suggests.
- Cloud aggregator Modular DPS launches program for turnkey cloud backup services
Cloud aggregator Modular DPS is offering a cloud backup services package for VARs and MSPs, combining resources from Intel’s Hybrid Cloud Program, 6fusion and MSPexcellence.
- For website owners, UK cookie law causing confusion, uncertainty
A survey of digital marketing professionals found some companies plan to take no action to comply with UK cookie law before the May 26 deadline.
- Business intelligence for manufacturing made to deliver insights, ROI
Business intelligence software can help companies access more accurate and timely information, leading to better decisions and the ability to be proactive, industry observers say.
- Tier-one applications: Part of effective virtualization strategies
Mature virtualization strategies should now include tier-one applications. Yet, many data centers shy away from the practice.