Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, April 9, 2012
- IDC recommends warranty analytics software, ranks vendors
SAS is the clear leader in the warranty analytics market, with SAP and Teradata at comparable market shares and scrappy players like PTC nipping at their heels.
- Test automation: Exploring automation case studies in Agile development
Dorothy Graham and Mark Fewster, authors of “Experiences with Test Automation,” discuss the types of test automation that software development teams are executing. Graham and Fewster will be speaking about test automation at STAREAST 2012.
- Infoblox offers network automation for data-center administration
Network engineers spend too much time on administrative tasks that support server virtualization. Infoblox wants to free those engineers with network automation.
- How IT leaders can boost ROI with test automation
We hear more about Graham and Fewster's thoughts on ROI for automation and their advice for IT leaders. They will be speaking about test automation and STAREAST 2012.
- Storage world gets close-up look at a disaster
The Storage Networking World conference got disrupted last week for a couple of hours when a tornado hit the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas.
- Challenges lurk on in-memory BI projects -- proper preparation needed
Data quality issues, insufficient budgets and other technical and business problems can trip up unwary organizations on deployments of in-memory analytics tools, consultants warned.
- Health IT leaders put meaningful use stage 2 in context
U.S. CTO Todd Park, health IT coordinator Farzad Mostashari and policy experts John Halamka and Ashish Jha weigh in meaningful use stage 2 and open health data initiatives.