Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Call center agents’ behavior should be focus -- not clunky metrics
A consultant at the recent ACCE call center expo urged call centers to drop the glut of performance metrics and favor a human approach.
- Financial firm replicates way to lower recovery time objective
Financial services firm overhauls data protection to meet recover time objectives and recovery point objectives.
- Service virtualization arises to meet services testing obstacles
Service virtualization allows teams to simulate services before they are truly available. That’s a plus for Agile development and integration testing.
- As data demands speed up, information management tools pave road ahead
New research shows data virtualization, data governance and master data management initiatives provide higher levels of satisfaction with data quality and data integration.
- SAP tells of a future built on in-memory, mobile, and cloud
SAP outlined its cloud strategy at the SapphireNow conference in Orlando. Are customers genuinely interested, or is it just SAP hype?