Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Terremark security guru talks enterprise cloud compliance issues
The security architect at hosting provider Terremark discusses why his company built compliance right into its enterprise cloud services from the start.
- Compliance burdens hamper vulnerability management processes, survey finds
Survey finds some enterprises are overburdened with compliance issues and are using piecemeal patch testing and deployment processes.
- Top SearchITChannel.com stories for November 2010
Apple channel plans and Microsoft's future fascinated VARs for the most-read stories on the site in November..
- Managed hosting services explode in 2010
As business become more comfortable keeping their data in the cloud, UK colocation providers have seen growing demand for their managed hosting services.
- Change management process vital to DR planning, storage networking
Learn how a data storage change management process can be a key to successful disaster recovery planning and storage networking system upgrades at your firm
- Solid-state storage technology: App needs dictate choice of arrays, cache, appliances or servers
Solid-state storage technology can be used in different ways. IT must decide whether to use technology in disk arrays, as cache, in appliances or in servers