Latest Technology News from the TechTarget Network
Monday, November 21, 2011
- Businesses scramble as users clamor for mobile customer service
As more customers use mobile devices, more companies are trying to deliver customer service to smartphones and tablets.
- Business process improvement is about more than efficiency gains
Business process improvement begins with efficiency gains, but BPM goals are becoming more about external customers and rapid, real-time improvements.
- EMC upgrades Atmos Cloud Delivery Platform to a vApp
By turning the Atmos Cloud Delivery Platform into a vApp and expanding metering services, EMC tries to make its object storage platform easier to manage.
- Managing the human issues of keeping legacy ERP
People issues can get in the way of keeping a legacy ERP system. Some users want a slick new system; some never want to change. Companies must deal with both.
- Making the iPad do business
Like it or not, the iPad is making the transition from consumer toy to business tool. But what are the risks?
- Customers express hopes for, concerns about SAP BusinessObjects 4.0
Some SAP users say they?re either using BusinessObjects 4.0 or are looking into it. Others are content with the BEx tools they?ve been using for years.