Adobe digital experience platform adds small businesses offerings
Adobe is reaching out to small businesses with expansions to its product portfolio, which include Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage and Adobe Analytics Foundation among others.
Adobe has extended its Adobe digital experience product portfolio to small and midmarket businesses in an effort to provide enterprise-grade capabilities such as agility, scalability and flexibility to businesses with fewer resources.
The product portfolio for SMBs includes:
- Magento Commerce: According to Adobe, this product provides agility and scalability through a portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel platforms. It is designed to enable users to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. Through the integration of Adobe Stock with Magento Commerce, SMBs with an Adobe Stock subscription will be able to access more than 130 million assets such as images, templates, 3-D assets and stock videos.
- Marketo Engage: As part of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo Engage enables users to target individual leads or accounts at scale, as well as measure business impact across customer touchpoints. Additionally, according to Adobe, Marketo Engage offers access to more than 65,000 markets globally to enable users to share best practices to build and formalize marketing strategies.
- Adobe Analytics Foundation: Adobe Analytics Foundation was designed to bring the enterprise-grade features of Adobe Analytics to SMBs through the Adobe digital experience platform. Customers can implement the tool at the appropriate level for their organization, and then scale up as needed.
- Adobe Sign for Small Business: According to Adobe, the new Adobe Sign for Small Business offers enterprise-grade e-signature capabilities tailored to small businesses in an effort to help digitize signing documents for customer onboarding, contracts, approvals, payments and invoices.
- Creative Cloud for Teams: This product enables companies to deploy Adobe digital experience applications. The Creative Cloud Libraries let teams share assets and folders securely, while collaborating and managing changes.
While digitalization was once more of an enterprise-centric theme, SMBs have increasingly taken on the challenge. Historically, it has been more difficult for smaller businesses to digitize their operations due to cost and scale, but in recent years, it has been on the rise. According to Gartner Research, SMBs' IT spending is predicted to be at a 4.2% compound annual growth rate for the next five years.