Let us show you around…
Over 4 million programmers, architects, IT managers, and developers turn to our site for industry news, expert advice and peer-to-peer learning opportunities around managing microservices and service-oriented architecture (SOA), application modernization and digital transformation, business process management (BPM), application integration and APIs, software containers and microservices design and development, DevOps and more.
Whether you’re looking to solve a specific application architecture problem or just trying to stay on top of recent industry developments, our site is your online portal for in-depth and relevant information:
- Get microservices architecture advice from leading industry experts such as Todd Biske, a Fortune 500 company enterprise architect
- Solve a problem using our Essential Guides and tips on anything from compliance and security to XML acceleration appliances
- Learn about the newest trends and changes in microservices from our award-winning vendor-independent editorial team
- Share tips, ask questions and network with other engaged, active developers and engineers in our ITKnowledge Exchange
- Access white papers and Webcasts sponsored by leading providers that address today’s most demanding architectural challenges
Why not become a member? It’s free, easy and loaded with perks!
Our members have access to even more in-depth info and exclusive content. Activate your free membership now for exclusive offers.
Visit SearchAppArchitecture's sister sites:
- SearchSoftwareQuality provides the most relevant information on software quality management, software requirements, testing, QA, security, project management, development models, and more.
- TheServerSide.com is the largest independent Java community in the world, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more.
TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services that deliver business impact for enterprise technology companies. By creating abundant, high-quality editorial content across more than 150 highly targeted technology-specific websites and 1,125 channels, TechTarget attracts and nurtures communities of technology buyers researching their companies' information technology needs. By understanding these buyers' content consumption behaviors, TechTarget creates the purchase intent insights that fuel efficient and effective marketing and sales activities for clients around the world.