Enterprise resource planning (ERP)Terms related to business, including definitions about project management and words and phrases about human resources, finance and vertical industries.
WNS - XAA
- WNS Global Services (WNS Holdings) - WNS Global Services (WNS Holdings Ltd) is a Mumbai-based business process outsourcing (BPO) company that provides services to enterprises worldwide.
- work in progress (WIP) - Work in progress (WIP), also called work in process, is inventory that has begun the manufacturing process and is no longer included in raw materials inventory but is not yet a completed product.
- work-life balance - Work-life balance is the optimal arrangement of an individual’s on-the-job and private time to facilitate health and personal satisfaction without hindering productivity or professional success.
- workflow automation - Workflow automation is an approach to making the flow of tasks, documents and information across work-related activities perform independently in accordance with defined business rules.
- workforce analytics - Workforce analytics is a combination of software and methodology that applies statistical models to worker-related data, allowing enterprise leaders to optimize human resource management (HRM).
- workforce management (WFM) - Workforce management (WFM) is an integrated set of processes that a company uses to optimize the productivity of its employees.
- Workforce management (WFM) software - Workforce management (WFM) software is an umbrella term for desktop and mobile programs that help a business manage staff scheduling.
- workforce optimization (WFO) software - Workforce optimization (WFO) software is a program suite that combines recording, quality management (QM) and other call center technologies into one console with the purpose of optimizing call center performance.
- workforce planning - Workforce planning is the strategy used by employers to anticipate labor needs and deploy workers most effectively, usually with advanced human resources technology.
- working capital - Working capital is the difference between a business's current assets and current liabilities.
- XaaS (anything as a service) - XaaS is a collective term that refers to the delivery of anything as a service.